Wanderlust Coffee is based in the Grant Park neighborhood of Atlanta. We are passionate about specialty coffee, and are committed to quality, but also maintain a relaxed and flexible work environment. We are currently looking to fill the following part-time positions:
Wanderlust Coffee was founded in 2014, and is Atlanta’s original cold brew coffee production company. We brew, bottle, and keg cold brew coffee at our production facility in the Grant Park neighborhood, and distribute around the greater Atlanta area. We are seeking part-time farmers market managers for the upcoming market season.
This is a part-time hourly position beginning in April. Ideal candidate will have transportation that can pull small market equipment trailer.
- Loading and transporting market materials to farmers market(s)
- Unloading and setting up market materials
- Actively promoting and selling coffee to market customers
- Loading and returning market materials to production space, cleaning equipment as necessary
Qualified candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Interested in specialty coffee
- Outgoing and friendly with experience in customer service
- Capable of working independently with limited direction
- Capable of loading and unloading large and heavy objects
- Experience working farmers markets a plus
- Experience in specialty coffee is a plus
Interested parties please email a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.